How do I add money to my Stash account(s)?
It’s never been easier to add money to your Stash account. You can do it in the app or online. Here’s how to do it.
To add funds to your Stash account using the app:
- Open the Stash app.
- Tap the Transfer button on the bottom navigation bar.
- Choose which external bank account you’d like to transfer money from, and which Stash account you’d like to move it into.
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer into Stash.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap Transfer to confirm your transaction.
To add funds to your Stash account online:
- Log into your account on stash.com.
- Select Transfer on the navigation bar.
- Select which external account you’d like to transfer money from, and which Stash account you’d like to deposit the money into.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Make transfer to confirm your transaction.
If transferring money from an external account, the money transferred out of your external bank account will show up as removed from that external account within 5 days.
Please note that these transfers will appear on your external bank account statements as “Stash ACH.” Once your funds have transferred, they’ll be available for your use.
Related questions View all Getting Started
Q. How much cash can I add to Stash (Bank Cash Balance)?
When adding cash from a linked bank to your Bank Cash Balance, there are 3-day, 7-day, and 30-day limits that vary depending on your account activity. To view your limits: Tap Transfer in the bottom navigation Tap Add cash Tap Bank Cash Balance under the “To” option Tap What are my limits?…
Q. Can I Fund My Stash Banking Account Using PayPal?
Absolutely. While we don’t currently support linking your PayPal account by signing in, you can send money directly to your Stash banking account from Paypal. Follow these steps to get set up: First, you’ll need your Account & Routing numbers from your Stash banking accountYou can find these by going to the Spend tab and tapping Move MoneyScroll down to Account &…
Q. Can I Fund My Stash Banking Account Using Venmo?
Absolutely! While we don’t currently support linking your Venmo account by signing in, you can send money directly to your Stash banking account from Venmo. Follow these steps to get set up: First, you’ll need your Account & Routing numbers from your Stash banking account.…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.