How do I add my Stash Stock-Back card (debit card) for use on Apple Pay?
Apple Pay can simplify purchasing—as a part of your digital wallet, it offers a contactless payment experience, eliminating swiping. And adding the Stash Stock-Back® Card¹ (your debit card) to Apple Pay is a snap.
Here’s how you can set up your digital wallet from the Stash app if you use Apple Pay®:
1. Go to the Stash app and click on the Bank tab.
2. Tap on the card at the top of the screen.
3. Click the button to add to Apple Pay®.
4. Follow the instructions provided to verify your information.
Here’s how you can manually add your card info:
- On your Apple device, open Wallet and click the plus (+) sign or go into Settings and choose Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click Continue.
- Flip your Stock-Back Card over so the card account information is showing.
- Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information or manually enter your card information.
- Stash will receive and validate your card. You may be asked for additional information to validate your card in some instances.
¹All rewards earned through use of the Stash Visa Debit card (Stock-Back® Card) will be fulfilled by Stash Investments LLC. Rewards will go to your Stash personal investment account, which is not FDIC insured. Stash Stock-Back® Rewards is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., or any of their respective affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Related questions View all Bank Account
Q. The New Stash Banking—What’s New and What Changed
Beginning in fall 2022, Stash will be switching banking providers. This move will provide more autonomy for Stash in banking decisions, and will provide more benefits to customers. You can read about our decision here. You may be wondering—what steps do I need to take after I’ve transitioned my banking account?…
Q. Need to upload documents to verify your identity when opening a Stash account?
During the course of signing up for your new Stash account, we may ask you for proof of identity via either your driver’s license or passport. Why do we need this information? The USA Patriot Act requires us to verify your identity—it helps us keep all 6+ million Stashers safe,…
Q. What is happening to my Stash Banking Account issued by Green Dot Bank?
What is happening to my Stash banking account issued by Green Dot Bank? We are switching to a new banking partner. The transition is easy. We’ll transfer your funds automatically in just a few minutes. If you do not complete the transition,…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.