How do I cancel my Stash+ subscription?
Canceling your Stash+ is easy and can be done from the web. We don’t currently support canceling your subscription in the app.
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to your Manage account page and log into your account.
- Here you’ll see options to close your Personal portfolio and your Retirement portfolio. Click Close account and follow the prompts to close out your accounts.
- Next, if you have a custodial account, you’ll need to close that by contacting Support, who’ll help you get started with that.
- Please note that if you’re closing out a Retirement portfolio early, you may receive fines or penalties by the IRS. You’ll need to contact a tax professional for further information.
- On the left side, click Subscription. You’ll see a summary of your current subscription plan.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Close my Stash for good.
- Follow the instructions to close out your Stash account(s) and cancel your subscription.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to Support.
Related questions View all Plans
Q. How are refunds calculated if I close my Stash account or cancel my subscription plan?
In the event you close your Stash account or cancel your Stash subscription plan, Stash will refund any and all pre-paid portions of your Stash subscription fee in accordance with the terms of your Advisory Agreement. Refunded portions of pre-paid fees will be calculated starting from your billing date and then based upon the number of days remaining in your monthly billing period or annual billing period,…1
Q. How do I close my Stash Growth subscription?
We will be sorry to see you go! You can start your cancel request at any time online at Stash.com. See below to get started—note that currently, you can only make your cancel request online at this time. Steps for canceling Stash Growth subscription: Log into Stash.com Click your name Click Subscription plan Click Your plan Click Close my Stash for good at the bottom of the page.…0
Q. How do I close my Stash Beginner subscription?
We’ll be sorry to see you go! You can close your subscription at any time online at Stash.com. See below to get started—note that currently, you can only make your close request online at this time. Steps for canceling Stash Beginner subscription: Log into Stash.com Click your name Click Subscription Click Close my Stash for good at the bottom of the page At this point,…1
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Intro to Stash: Everything You Need To Know To Start Investing
The Stash Way is a few simple principles at the core of investing with Stash.
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.