How do I change my bank?
To change your bank in app
- Select the home tile at the bottom of the screen
- Select the icon in the top right corner of the screen (iOS – your initials/picture Android – hamburger icon)
- Select manage under the External bank account section
- Select link a different bank account
To change your bank on the web
- Select your name on the far right side of the screen
- Select external bank account on the left side of the screen
- Select change your external bank account (note: This will permanently remove your current external bank account and allow you to link a new bank account.)
If you have any issues trying to change your bank please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out.
There are some cases where we may require some additional documentation to unlink that bank.
Please remember, bank linking policies are in place to protect you and Stash from fraud.
Related questions View all
Q. How do I lock my Stash Stock-Back Card?
Misplaced your wallet and worried that fraudsters have it? Don’t panic—Stash offers the ability to lock and unlock your Stock-Back Card¹ (your debit card). You can keep looking for your card without worrying about unauthorized transactions. Locking is easy—here’s how: In the app: Open Stash.…1
Q. How do I cancel my Stash+ subscription?
Canceling your Stash+ is easy and can be done from the web. We don’t currently support canceling your subscription in the app. Here’s how to do it: Navigate to your Manage account page and log into your account. Here you’ll see options to close your Personal portfolio and your Retirement portfolio.…3
Q. How do I close my Stash Growth subscription?
We will be sorry to see you go! You can start your cancel request at any time online at Stash.com. See below to get started—note that currently, you can only make your cancel request online at this time. Steps for canceling Stash Growth subscription: Log into Stash.com.…3
Didn’t find your question?
Shoot us your question and our Stash experts will get back to you.Submit a question
Intro to Stash: Everything You Need To Know To Start Investing
The Stash Way is a few simple principles at the core of investing with Stash.
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.