How do I change my bank?
To change your bank in app
- Select the home tile at the bottom of the screen
- Select the icon in the top right corner of the screen (iOS – your initials/picture Android – hamburger icon)
- Select manage under the External bank account section
- Select link a different bank account
To change your bank on the web
- Select your name on the far right side of the screen
- Select external bank account on the left side of the screen
- Select change your external bank account (note: This will permanently remove your current external bank account and allow you to link a new bank account.)
If you have any issues trying to change your bank please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out.
There are some cases where we may require some additional documentation to unlink that bank.
Please remember, bank linking policies are in place to protect you and Stash from fraud.
Related questions View all
Q. What is the Subscription Plan offering for the “Beta Group”?
For a select group of clients, each plan will include Financial Counseling Advice (i.e Impersonal Investment Advice) as it relates to one or more guides, education materials about investing and financial planning, along with access to open brokerage accounts and a bank account.…1
Q. What is an ADR fee?
U.S. investors can invest in foreign stocks through something called an American Depositary Receipt, or ADR. These securities are issued by a U.S. bank that specializes in trading and represents shares of the foreign stock. They trade on a U.S. exchange like a regular stock. …1
Q. The 2021 Tax Season Dates You Need to Know
There are six important tax dates you should know for 2021. Tax Day is April 15, 2021. You can make 2020 IRA contributions until April 14, 2021, at 3 p.m. EST. Tax season is just around the corner. To help you get organized,…3
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Intro to Stash: Everything You Need To Know To Start Investing
The Stash Way is a few simple principles at the core of investing with Stash.
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.