How do I change my password?
If you forgot your password and need to reset it, look here.
If you know your current Stash password and are looking to change it, you are only a few taps or clicks away. You’ll need to know your current password to change it to a new one. If you don’t remember your current password, click here. If you are having trouble accessing Stash, look here.
Changing your password in the app:
- Open Stash.
- From the Home screen, tap on the icon on the upper left hand corner. For iOS, it will be your initials or picture, for Android, the menu (hamburger) icon.
- Tap Settings (in Android only).
- Tap Email, phone and security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter current password and new password, then re-enter new password. Tap Change Password. Note—if you enter your current password incorrectly at this point, a “bad request” error message might pop up. Just try this final step again with your current password correctly entered.
Changing your password online:
- Log in Stash.com.
- Click on your name.
- Select Settings and security.
- Enter current password and new password, then confirm new password. Click Change Password.
Related questions View all Security
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Intro to Stash: Everything You Need To Know To Start Investing
The Stash Way is a few simple principles at the core of investing with Stash.
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.