I need to replace my Stash Stock-Back card (debit card) but my address has changed. What should I do?
You moved and need a replacement card? No problem—it’s easy getting a Stock-Back Card (your debit card) to where you are. Here’s how to get the ball rolling:
- Open the Stash app.
- Tap Bank from the Home screen.
- Select the Settings gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Go to Debit card management.
- Select the Replace My Card option and follow the instructions. You will be asked to confirm a residential address. Please update with your new one.
Your card should arrive in 5-7 business days.
A few things to keep in mind:
- For anti-fraud purposes, you may be required to provide proof of the address change prior to using the card.
- This does not change the address associated with your Stash Invest account—contact Support so we can get this taken care of for you.
- If your card is damaged, you can use your current Stash Stock-Back® Card number until a new card is activated. After a new card is activated, your debit card number will change—remember to update any automated payments with the new card number.
- If your card is lost or stolen, Stash will freeze your Stock-Back® Card number to protect you against fraud. You will need to wait until your replacement card arrives to resume making purchases.
If you need to change the address associated with your Stash Invest portfolio(s), we’ve got you covered! Check out this article on Ask Stash for more information.
Bank Account Services provided by and Stash Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Green Dot Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value.
Related questions View all Bank Account
Q. How do I lock my Stash Stock-Back Card?
Misplaced your wallet and worried that fraudsters have it? Don’t panic—Stash offers the ability to lock and unlock your Stock-Back Card¹ (your debit card). You can keep looking for your card without worrying about unauthorized transactions. Locking is easy—here’s how: In the app: Open Stash.…
Q. Do I need to add cash to my Stash banking account to receive my Stash Stock-Back Card (debit card)?
Yes. To receive your Stash Stock-Back card (your debit card), you must add at least $0.01 to your Stash banking account balance.…
Q. Can I use my Stash Stock-Back card (debit card) while traveling?
Your Stash Stock-Back card (your debit card) works in over 125 countries (including purchases, ATM withdrawals, and online transactions). Purchases are subject to foreign transaction fees. Available countries can change without prior notice. …
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.