Questions about logging in? We’ve got your answers right here.
Forgot your password?
Can’t remember your password? Click here to reset it.
Need to change your password?
In the app:
- Login to the Stash app.
- Tap your initials (iOS) or hamburger icon (Android) in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Email, phone, and security.
- Tap Change password.
- Enter your current password and your new password, then tap Change password.
On the web:
- Login to the Stash website.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner.
- Click Email, phone, and security.
- Scroll down to the Change password section, enter your old password and your new password, then click Change password.
Still having trouble logging in?
- If you receive an “Invalid email or password” pop up, double check that you’re using the email address registered to your Stash account, and that there are no typos in your email address and password.
- You may be asked to use two-factor authentication when you log in. This is an additional security feature Stash uses to keep you and your data safe.
- You may be on the new user sign up screen, rather than the log in screen. The login screen has “Welcome Back” above where you enter your email address and password. This is different from the new user sign-up screen, which also asks for an email address and password.
Still need some help logging in? Please contact us at 800-205-5164 from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. ET Monday-Friday, and from 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday, or email us at email@example.com.
Related questions View all Security
Q. Why am I receiving an authentication code from Stash and how do I stop it?
Keeping your information secure is our top priority. Two-factor authentication (2FA) will send a confirmation code as a text/SMS message, email, or phone call. This helps protect your Stash account by requiring a security code in addition to your password when you log in. …
Q. Managing Your Stock-Back® Debit Card
Stash makes managing your Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® easy. You can order a new card, activate your card, How can I order a new card? You can easily order a replacement Stock-Back® Card1 24/7 right from your Stash account.…
Q. Securities Lending
Securities lending is a kind of investment activity that allows whole-share owners of securities to earn extra income by loaning out their shares. Partial share owners are not eligible for securities lending. The owner of the whole-share (the lender) loans their securities to a financial institution,…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.