Questions about logging in? We’ve got your answers right here.
If you forgot your password:
Can’t remember your password? Reset it here.
If you want to change your password:
To change your password, you must be logged in. Here’s how to update your password in the app:
- Open Stash.
- From the Home screen, tap on the icon on the upper left hand corner. For iOS, it will be your initials or picture, for Android, the menu (hamburger) icon.
- On Android, tap Settings. For iOS, proceed to the next step.
- Tap Email, phone and security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter current password and new password, then re-enter new password.
- Tap Change Password.
If you’re still having trouble logging in:
We’ve got you covered. Here’s some tips:
- If you receive an “Invalid email or password” message, don’t worry. Just triple check you’re using the right email address for Stash. Also, make sure there are no typos.
- You might be invited to do two-factor authentication when you log in. Don’t sweat it— it’s an additional security feature Stash uses to keep you and your data safe.
- You may be on the new user sign up screen, rather than the log in screen. Your login screen has “Welcome Back” above where you put your email and password. This is different from the new user sign-up screen, which also asks for an email address and password.
- If you’re still having trouble, reset your password. And of course, Stashers can always contact support for any other issues.
Related questions View all Getting Started
Q. Turning Round-Ups On and Off
You can easily manage your Stock-Back® Card round ups on the Stash app or website.1 Follow these steps to turn round-ups on/off. On the app: Login to the Stash app. Tap Bank at the bottom of the screen. …
Q. All About Instant Transfers
What are instant transfers? Transferring money within Stash generally is effective immediately but could take up to a few minutes; however, transferring to an external bank account can take 1-3 business days. Instant transfers allow you to transfer money to an external bank from your Stash banking account instantly for a 1% fee.…
Q. Earning Stock-Back® Rewards with Stash
Want to make your money work harder for you? The Stash Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® allows you to invest while you spend.1 Read on to find out the details of this benefit, offered exclusively by Stash. How does Stock-Back® work? To earn Stock-Back® Rewards,…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.