Questions about logging in? We’ve got your answers right here.
If you forgot your password:
Can’t remember your password? Reset it here.
If you want to change your password:
To change your password, you must be logged in. Here’s how to update your password in the app:
- Open Stash.
- From the Home screen, tap on the icon on the upper left hand corner. For iOS, it will be your initials or picture, for Android, the menu (hamburger) icon.
- On Android, tap Settings. For iOS, proceed to the next step.
- Tap Email, phone and security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter current password and new password, then re-enter new password.
- Tap Change Password.
If you’re still having trouble logging in:
We’ve got you covered. Here’s some tips:
- If you receive an “Invalid email or password” message, don’t worry. Just triple check you’re using the right email address for Stash. Also, make sure there are no typos.
- You might be invited to do two-factor authentication when you log in. Don’t sweat it— it’s an additional security feature Stash uses to keep you and your data safe.
- You may be on the new user sign up screen, rather than the log in screen. Your login screen has “Welcome Back” above where you put your email and password. This is different from the new user sign-up screen, which also asks for an email address and password.
Related questions View all Getting Started
Q. Why can’t I add more investments to my Set Schedule?
You may have reached the Set Schedule investments limit. Stash has a limit of 500 Set Schedule allocations for all Stashers to avoid an error that could put your Set Schedules at risk of not executing. To add new investments to Set Schedule,…1
Q. What’s Plaid?
Plaid is a technology that allows for people to connect their financial accounts to a mobile application. It makes it possible for your external bank and Stash to talk to one another. When you link Stash to your external bank, Plaid encrypts your bank information,…2
Q. How do I opt out of Plaid?
You can easily opt out of Plaid in the app. Here’s how to get started: From the Home screen, tap your account icon in the top left corner Tap on Personalization & Data below Privacy & Legal Tap Opt-out of transaction data sharing at the bottom of the screen …1
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.