Stash Banking: Account Setup Checklist
We’ve changed banking partners to Stride Bank, N.A.—an exciting step that comes with enhanced benefits for you.
Not sure if your new banking experience is fully set up? We’ve got you. Use the checklist below to ensure you’ve unlocked all your new benefits.1
1. Find your new account, routing, and Stock-Back® Card numbers
- Your Stash banking account and routing numbers have changed. Take note of your new account information so you can set up direct deposit and link your account to another bank.
- Your Stock-Back® Card number has changed too. If you have your old card in your digital wallet, you’ll need to remove that card, then add your new Stock-Back® Card to your digital wallet.
2. Set up direct deposit
- Set up direct deposit with your new account and routing numbers, so you can get paid up to two days early.3
3. Create new Goals
- While the cash from your previous Goals has been moved over to your new banking account, your Goals won’t carry over. You can create up to 5 Goals to help you budget and save for the long term.
4. Set up auto-add cash
- You can automatically add cash to your Available Cash to spend or invest on a regular basis—weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
- Learn how to set up auto-add cash
5. Adjust automatic payments
- If you used your Stash banking account for automatic payments (like utilities, gym memberships, etc.) or linked your account to another bank, you’ll need to get those connected again with your new account and routing numbers. For questions around that process, contact your external bank or merchant(s).
Please note: If you used Bill Pay previously, this will no longer be supported. Please make other arrangements to pay your bill.
Related questions View all Stash Banking Account
Q. Everything you Need to Know about Dividends
A dividend is a payment to a shareholder when a company shares its profits. The amount of dividends you receive will be proportional to the amount of stock you own in that company. Dividends are usually paid in cash (not additional stock),…
Q. Why am I receiving an authentication code from Stash and how do I stop it?
Keeping your information secure is our top priority. Two-factor authentication (2FA) will send a confirmation code as a text/SMS message, email, or phone call. This helps protect your Stash account by requiring a security code in addition to your password when you log in. …
Q. Managing Your Stock-Back® Debit Card
Stash makes managing your Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® easy. You can order a new card, activate your card, How can I order a new card? You can easily order a replacement Stock-Back® Card1 24/7 right from your Stash account.…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.