Where do I find tax documents?
Please follow the instructions below to access your tax documents.
On the app
- Select the home tile at the bottom of the screen
- Select the icon in the top left corner of the screen (iOS – initials or picture Android – hamburger icon)
- Under the settings header select Statements and Documents
On the web
- Select your name on the far right
- On the left side of the screen, you will see Statements and Documents
Related questions View all Pricing
Q. What are Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As)?
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) occur when companies expand, combine, or break apart in order to improve their core business(es). There are two parties in an M&A deal: The acquirer, the company purchasing another company, and the acquiree, the company being purchased and acquired.…1
Q. What does it mean if a stock is traded “Over the Counter.”
Stocks can trade two different ways, either Listed on an exchange or Over the Counter (OTC). When a stock trades above $1 and has a market capitalization of $400M or more, it is qualified to be listed on an exchange, like the NYSE or NASDAQ.…0
Q. What is a Forward Stock Split?
A Forward Stock Split is when a company attempts to decrease the dollar price per share of its stock by increasing the amount of shares out in the market. Companies often conduct a forward stock split in order to make the stock more affordable for investors to purchase.…0
Didn’t find your question?
Shoot us your question and our Stash experts will get back to you.Submit a question