Can I direct deposit my tax refund into my Stash banking account?
Sure! To set up direct deposit for your tax refund:
- Enter your Stash banking account and routing numbers on your tax form.
- Choose Checking on your tax form.
- Be sure the name on your tax return matches the name on your Stash banking account.1
Don’t know your Stash banking account or routing numbers? Follow these steps to view them.
- Login to the Stash app.
- Tap Bank at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Direct Deposit—your banking account and routing numbers will be visible there.
On the web:
- Login to the Stash website.
- Click Bank at the top of the screen.
- Click Direct Deposit—your banking account and routing numbers will be visible there.
Related questions View all Stash Banking Account
Q. Why am I receiving an authentication code from Stash and how do I stop it?
Keeping your information secure is our top priority. Two-factor authentication (2FA) will send a confirmation code as a text/SMS message, email, or phone call. This helps protect your Stash account by requiring a security code in addition to your password when you log in. …
Q. Managing Your Stock-Back® Debit Card
Stash makes managing your Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® easy. You can order a new card, activate your card, How can I order a new card? You can easily order a replacement Stock-Back® Card1 24/7 right from your Stash account.…
Q. Securities Lending
Securities lending is a kind of investment activity that allows whole-share owners of securities to earn extra income by loaning out their shares. Partial share owners are not eligible for securities lending. The owner of the whole-share (the lender) loans their securities to a financial institution,…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.