Trying to Link your Stash with TD Bank?
As of April 25th, 2022, at 12:01a.m. ET, TD Bank implemented a change that requires all institutions, including Stash, to re-link once every 90 days if you linked your account via the Instant Link option using Plaid.
What this means for Stash customers who are linked to a TD Bank account:
This will not impact any deposits you make from your account, whether recurring or one off payments; however, this will impact:
- Round-ups: If you wish to continue to use this service you will need to re-link your account every 90 days (instructions below).
- Balance checks prior to transfer: In order to provide the best possible experience, Stash carries out a balance check on your TD Bank account to check whether you have sufficient funds for the transfer to be completed. This will no longer happen until you re-link your account, thus increasing the risk that your transfer will be returned for insufficient funds.
How to re-link your account
Follow these steps to re-link your account:
- Login to the Stash app.
- Tap your initials (iOS) or hamburger icon (Android) in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Tap Manage external bank account.
- Tap Confirm.
- Follow the prompts to re-link your account.
Related questions View all Invest
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.