Do I need a separate beneficiary for my Retire account?
Yes, you will need to add a beneficiary to your Stash Retire account, even if you already have one for a Stash Invest account. Adding a beneficiary for your Invest account does not add a beneficiary to your Retire account.
Note: You can name the same person as the beneficiary of both accounts.
How do I add a beneficiary for my Stash Retire account?
Follow these steps to add a beneficiary to your Stash Retie account:
- Download and complete the Stash Retire beneficiary form, including your Stash Retire account number.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com with the subject line: Stash Retire Beneficiary Form.
How do I find my Stash Retire account number?
Follow these steps to find your Stash Retire account number:
On the app:
- Login to the Stash app.
- Tap your initials (iOS) or hamburger icon (Android) in the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down to the Documents section, then tap Portfolio.
- Scroll down to the Retirement Portfolio section, then tap Portfolio Statements.
- Tap on one of the months shown to open a PDF of your statement. Your account number is in the upper-left corner under the date. Your account number is a series of letters and numbers.
On the web:
- Login to Stash website.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner.
- Click Statements & tax documents.
- Scroll down to the Retirement Portfolio section, then click Account Statements.
- Click the Download button next to one of the months shown
- Open the PDF. Your account number is in the upper-left corner under the date. Your account number is a series of letters and numbers.
Related questions View all Retire
Q. Managing Your Stock-Back® Debit Card
Stash makes managing your Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® easy. You can order a new card, activate your card, How can I order a new card? You can easily order a replacement Stock-Back® Card1 24/7 right from your Stash account.…
Q. Securities Lending
Securities lending is a kind of investment activity that allows whole-share owners of securities to earn extra income by loaning out their shares. Partial share owners are not eligible for securities lending. The owner of the whole-share (the lender) loans their securities to a financial institution,…
Q. Linking your External Bank Account with Micro-deposits
Looking for an easy way to transfer money on and off of Stash? Link your external bank account to your Stash account! There are two ways to link your external bank account to Stash: Login to your external bank account from the Stash website [learn more here] Request micro-deposits into your external bank account [keep reading below for more info] Micro-deposits are two small amounts (usually less than $0.50) that Stash deposits into your external bank account.…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.