Why is my device no longer supported by Stash?
Old Device Version
You may have recently received an email noting that your device version would no longer be supported by Stash. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. You can still access your account from our web platform.
In addition to causing a poor experience, old platform versions do not receive security updates. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for Stash to properly secure sensitive information from outdated devices.
What does this mean?
- We will be removing support for versions older than Android 7 (24) Which includes Android 5, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1, 6, and 6.0.1
- From the day you receive this email, you have 30 days before your app will no longer be supported on your current device
- You can always access your Stash account from our website
- Although you will still have access to the latest version that was available for your device, we always highly recommend either updating your operating system or using our website for the following reasons:
- You will no longer be able to update to newer versions, and won’t receive the latest updates
- In the future, you may lose access to the app from your device
Note: If you have updated your device to a later version and are still receiving an email from Stash, this may be due to inactivity in your account. If you wish to continue Stashing, you can still do so from the app.
Need help accessing your account from web?
Related questions View all Getting Started
Q. Can I make returns using my digital wallet?
For Apple Pay: You can use Apple Pay to return the items you purchased with your retailer. If you bought your item with a physical card, you may return it using Apple Pay. For your return, the merchant may need the last four digits of your card,…3
Q. How do I add my Stash debit card for use on Google Pay?
Open the Google Pay app and select credit or debit card. Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information or manually enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your Stash debit card.…3
Q. Can I use my Stash debit card to pay using digital wallets outside of the U.S.?
No, but you can use it anywhere within the U.S. Please note that it is not available in U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico. Learn more about digital wallets.…2
Didn’t find your question?
Shoot us your question and our Stash experts will get back to you.Submit a question