What are the out-of-network ATM fees for my Stash banking account?
The out-of-network ATM fee is $2.50 plus any fee assessed by the owner of the ATM you’re using. The out-of-network balance inquiry fee is $0.50.
Follow these steps to locate an in-network ATM:
- Login to the Stash app.
- Tap Bank at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Move Money.
- Tap Find fee-free ATMs in the Move money out section.
†Stash offers access to investment and banking accounts under each subscription plan. Each type of account is subject to different regulations and limitations. Subscription fee starts at $3/month. You’ll also bear standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of ETFs, plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash and the Custodian. Please see Advisory Agreement for details. Other fees apply to the bank account. Please see Deposit Account Agreement for details.
- Depending on the subscription plan, there may be additional steps a user must take to cancel their account which may impact the amount of time it takes to fully close an account.
‡ Group life insurance coverage provided through Avibra, Inc. Stash is a paid partner of Avibra. Only individuals ages 18-54 and who are residents of one of the 50 U.S. states or DC are eligible for group life insurance coverage, subject to availability. Individuals with certain pre-existing medical conditions may not be eligible for the full coverage above, but may instead receive less coverage. All insurance products are subject to state availability, issue limitations and contractual terms and conditions, any of which may change at any time and without notice. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details. Stash may receive compensation from business partners in connection with certain promotions in which Stash refers clients to such partners for the purchase of non-investment consumer products or services. Clients are, however, not required to purchase the products and services Stash promotes.
- Stash Banking services provided by Stride Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. The Stash Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® is issued by Stride Bank pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Any earned stock rewards will be held in your Stash Invest account. Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Stride Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value. In order for a user to be eligible for a Stash banking account, they must also have opened a taxable brokerage account on Stash.
All rewards earned through use of the Stash Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® will be fulfilled by Stash Investments LLC. You will bear the standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of the investments that you earn, plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash. In order to earn stock in the program, the Stash Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard must be used to make a qualifying purchase. What doesn’t count: Cash withdrawals, money orders, prepaid cards, and P2P payment. If you make a qualifying purchase at a merchant that is not publicly traded or otherwise available on Stash, you will receive a stock reward in an ETF or other investment of your choice from a list of companies available on Stash. 1% Stock-Back® rewards are subject to terms and conditions. Stock rewards that are paid to participating customers via the Stash Stock Back program, are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value. Stash reserves the right to amend this program and the terms and conditions thereof and/or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, upon notice to you. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Get fee-free transactions at any Allpoint ATM, see the app for location details, otherwise out-of-network ATM fees may apply. For a complete list of fees please see the Deposit Account Agreement for details.
- Early access to direct deposit funds depends on when the payor sends the payment file. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
- Stash does not monitor whether a customer is eligible for a particular type of IRA, or a tax deduction, or if a reduced contribution limit applies to a customer. These are based on a customer’s individual circumstances. You should consult with a tax advisor.
- The money in a custodial account is the property of the minor.
- Not all stocks pay out dividends.
- This is a Discretionary Managed Account whereby Stash has full authority to manage. Diversification and asset allocation do not guarantee a profit, nor do they eliminate the risk of loss of principal. Stash does not guarantee any level of performance or that any client will avoid losses in the client’s account.
- A “Personal Portfolio” is a non-Discretionary Managed Account.
- Stash through the “Diversification Analysis” feature does not rebalance portfolios or otherwise manage the Personal Portfolio Account for clients on a discretionary basis. Recommendations through this tool are considered personalized investment advice. No asset allocation is a guarantee against loss of principal.
- To be eligible to receive a Stock Reward through stock party, you must complete the account registration process and open an individual taxable brokerage account (“Personal Portfolio”) that is in good standing. This program is subject to Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase this plan, you will receive Financial Counseling Advice which is impersonal investment advice. In order to obtain personalized investment advice, clients are required to complete the suitability questionnaire during registration, must be approved from an account verification perspective and open a brokerage account.
- You may subsequently choose to open one or more investment advisory account(s). To begin investing on Stash, you must be approved from an account verification perspective and open a brokerage account.
Nothing on this website should be considered an offer, solicitation of an offer, tax, legal, or investment advice to buy or sell securities. Any historical returns, expected returns or probability projections are hypothetical in nature and may not reflect actual future performance. Account holdings are for illustrative purposes only and are not investment recommendations. All investments are subject to risk and may lose value.If applicable, your Stash banking account is a funding account for purposes of the Advisory Agreement. Your subscription fee may be deducted from your Stash banking account balance.
All individuals featured on this website are paid actors or employees of Stash.
For more information, see our disclosures.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Stash supports an accessible internet. If you have any questions about our features, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided by Stash Support is for informational and general educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice.
Email: email@example.com Tel: (800) 205-5164
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S.
STASH, StashInvest, and Stock-Back are registered trademarks of Stash Financial, Inc.
© Copyright 2022 Stash Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Related questions View all Bank Account
Q. The New Stash Banking—What’s New and What Changed
Beginning in fall 2022, Stash will be switching banking providers. This move will provide more autonomy for Stash in banking decisions, and will provide more benefits to customers. You can read about our decision here. You may be wondering—what steps do I need to take after I’ve transitioned my banking account?…
Q. Need to upload documents to verify your identity when opening a Stash account?
During the course of signing up for your new Stash account, we may ask you for proof of identity via either your driver’s license or passport. Why do we need this information? The USA Patriot Act requires us to verify your identity—it helps us keep all 6+ million Stashers safe,…
Q. What is happening to my Stash Banking Account issued by Green Dot Bank?
What is happening to my Stash banking account issued by Green Dot Bank? We are switching to a new banking partner. The transition is easy! We’ll transfer your funds automatically in just a few minutes. If you do not complete the transition,…
Didn’t find your question?
Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll search for resources that could help.Ask your question
Fiduciary 101: Why it’s Our Job to be Your Advocate
It’s a big word that means a lot when it comes to handling your money. It defines a relationship built on trust and duty.
Debt and Equity: What Every Smart Investor Needs to Know
You can invest in debt & in equity, but do you really know what that means? We break down the jargon.